Monday, January 19, 2009

A Few of Clinton's Favorite Things



Clinton's personality is just blossoming more and more everyday and it's so funny to see his interests. One of his favorite things right now is to wear glasses--sunglasses, daddy's safety glasses, or mommy's glasses. I let Clinton play with the ones pictured because there's no perscription in them. He also loves having his picture taken...good thing, because that happens a lot! He was so funny when Rodney was taking his picture here.

Saying cheese! (as soon as Rodney would put the camera down, he'd start saying, "Sheeeeeeeeze." In fact, right now as I load these pics from the camera, he's standing beside me touching the camera saying, "Sheeeeeze."


Posing for the camera! Not even kidding, he was posing like a little model.


He thought every picture was so funny. After every shot he'd turn to me and laugh as hard as he could. We should have gotten it on video.


A few of Clinton's other favorite things--

* He loves playing with, reading about, or watching choo-choo trains. I'll be working on a special choo-choo birthday cake in just a few weeks! Gosh, can't believe he's almost 2!

* He loves reading books...I'm so glad he's finally taken an interest!

* He still loves mowing with his bubble mower.

* He LOVES cookies and chocolate, which just makes me cringe. I've finally rid the whole house of chocolate and I try to only let him have organic cookies...and only 1-2 a day.

* He loves anything that goes--race cars, big rigs, school buses, monster trucks...if it has a motor, it has his attention. On the way to school, we have to get on the interstate. He points out EVERY SINGLE big rig and asks, "Wu zat?" (What's that?)

* He loves painting. He created quite the masterpiece yesterday.

I look forward to seeing all the other things he'll discover and love along the way.

Still pregnant and growing,

1 comment:

S. Brook Bell said...

hehehe!!!! He is too cute! The girls and I use to play a game with sunglasses....ya know the "where did she go.....has anyone seen Faith/Grace" Love those magic sunglasses!