Monday, February 18, 2008

Ride 'em cowboy!

In true rodeo fashion, Clinton has started riding his zebra with only one hand...throwing his other hand up in the air just as his Pop did when he was a bull rider. We're not sure where he learned how to do this...must be instinct.






Now that Clinton is quite steady on his feet (and can bounce back from just about any kind of fall), we've started letting him play out in the yard. He LOOOOOVES it! Of course, he immediately runs for the street, so we have to take a toy with us to keep him distracted. Here are a few photos from our very windy day out!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The zebra riding pictures are too cute. It definently must be instinct. I think it's a sign you should get back to Texas ASAP (but not before I get a chance to visit Nashville). Anyways, I've been looking for your e-mail for a long time so will you please e-mail me? jmyers16@students.depaul.edu

Samantha said...

I think it might be time for that first haircut!!! The pics are too cute!

Mama Jeannie said...

I just got through catching up on all your blog entries on this 'page'. Loved every single one and your family is so precious Courtney! Tell your mom and daddy and Chelsea 'hello' when you talk to them. Maybe they'll remember me, I'm not sure. We've been gone from Meridian for 16 years now. Unbelieveable!