Monday, December 03, 2007

...and we're back!

Sorry, I've been on a blogging break. Traveling, working, parenting, shopping, cooking, Christmas decorating, and unpacking got the best of me. Here are some pictures of our adventures in Texas. We are now back home and getting into the Christmas spirit. I will be posting more festive pictures soon. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Love to all--Courtney

A surprising snow day in Texas. We couldn't miss this opportunity for a photo shoot!







Thanksgiving Day with special guests, Grammy and Grampy Zimmer (this day also included our Christmas celebration with them)





Mother and Chelsea (aka Bebe and Jzajzie) took Clinton to the park. It was his very first time on a swing set (which was a preapproved activity) and on a seesaw (not a preapproved activity). After looking at the picture, I realized that not only was my son on one end of the seesaw, but my expensive camera was on the other.





Clinton loves brooms. He had played with the one stored here several times, but someone stuck it too far back for him to reach this time. The sad part was that his head was too big to fit in the space and it would make him really angry. Just look at that face!




1 comment:

Samantha said...

I am so jealous that it snowed there...I am dying for it to snow here so I can bundle Tristan up and take him outside!