Sorry for the lack of blogging. I have been very busy learning how to be a mommy. While I'm loving every minute of it, I sometimes feel a little overwhelmed. But a little prayer and the occasional nap usually makes me sane again. I am almost fully recovered, and Clinton and I have been getting out more and more. He's not aware of any trips he's been on because he sleeps as soon as he gets in his car seat. We're on a pretty decent schedule now. Clinton usually sleeps from about 10.30pm to 4.30am and then from 6am to 10 or 11am. Last week we had two nights in a row where he slept for 9 hours straight...I've never treasured sleep so much!
I have made several postings today...so make sure to scroll down and see all the pics posted.
If you've ever seen my baby pics, this little boy looks a lot like me. Although, he often makes a face that makes him look just like my cousin Colter. Here, Clinton is sportin' an outfit sent to him by Alan and Nene.
2 comments:
Yeah...new pictures! He looks super-cute. It won't be long before he is moving all over the place and showing off his personality!
It's been so long since I've viewed this site. BOO on me!!! Loved all the news and photos! You're all beautiful and blessed! Thanks for dressing Clinton (be-bay) in our outfit, so we could view him in his cowboy finery. Congrats to the entire family! You done good!!!
Post a Comment