I'm continuing to enjoy playing dress up with my little man and taking pictures...although, I think my friend Samantha has me beat! For those of you who remember my college roommate, you can check out her blog at fromthekadishfamily.blogspot.com. We can't wait to get our little boys together and have them to grow up as good of friends as we are.
Clinton's achievements since the last post are as follows...
- He can follow objects with his eyes. I like to sign songs to him as I sing them and he loves to just watch my hands. He also likes to lay on the bed while I fold laundry. I think he likes watching all the different colors.
- He can scratch in the midst of a fit....and not just himself. He's been scratching me when he gets mad. A sign of a temper...hmmm, I wonder who he gets that from...although mine is much more under control these days.
- He can hold his head up without any help at all. He loves looking around.
- He can smile and laugh....although it's still a rare moment. We continue to encourage him when he does smile and laugh in the hopes of seeing it return again soon.
- He can push off with his legs. When he is laying in my lap he pushes really hard with his legs against my stomach. Sometimes when I'm burping him, he'll stretch his legs out and push against my lap as if he's trying to stand. I know, I know....how advanced! :-)
In deepest thought.

Pictures with some of his stuffed animals...although I seem to have only gotten his face!

Another cute outfit mommy threw together at a moment's notice.


Clinton giving mommy a hard time in public...what can you do?

2 comments:
Oh court.. it sounds and looks like you are having a blast being a mommy. What a cutie you have! Love you all!!
Hali Faye
Yeah...a post!
Post a Comment