Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Baby Belly Update Week 14...

Okay...so no pictures for this one, but I promise my belly is growing. While I haven't put on any more weight, my belly is bulging...but I can still button my skinny jeans....just can't sit down. My cravings remain at watermelon, pastas and Mexican food....and I drink water like it's going out of style.

I have a few THANK YOU's to pass out. I would like to thank Amy Cranfill, Kelly Smith, Janene Day, my mother, Rodney's mother, Rod & Brenda (our neighbors), and Samantha Kadish for all the cute gifts and cards. We really appreciate all your thoughtfulness during this very exciting time.

The only new things we know about the pregnancy is that it is causing me heart burn and the baby is about 3 inches long now. As soon as we have a camera, we'll post some more exciting news!

Best to all....Love-Courtney

No comments: