Monday, August 07, 2006

And the shopping begins...

Well, we went to our 12 week appointment today to hear the heartbeat. The heartbeat was just beautiful. With a heartrate of 164, our baby is healthy and strong. My doctor, being a good friend of mine, also allowed me to go in for an unscheduled sonogram. And there we saw it....a little wee-wee. It's a boy! Rodney is beside himself with excitement and I am excited to start shopping. There are so many things I can do now that I know what we're having. Little Clinton put on a little show for us, rolling around in the belly and waving his precious little arms. Sonograms are amazing. We were able to see all the little fingers and toes. We could see the heart beating and, of course, there was no mistake it was a little boy! And he's only about 2-3 inches long! Hope you enjoy the pics...

1 comment:

HaliFaye said...

Oh Courtney.. i'm and sooo glad that you have decided to become a blogger. This is how I keep up with Kat and Cliff and little Clayton Jack. I'm so excited for you and Rodney and the baby to be.. little Clinton! I know he will be beautiful (sorry Rodney I know thats not masculine enough but he will be).. I mean how can he not be his parents are gorgeous! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you. I can't wait to be a Aunt!! ;) You'll have to think of a good name for me. Love you and miss you bunches.

Hali Faye