Your 3 kids are adorable, and your blog site is intimidatingly amazing! I've been stalking this site for years - Chelsea's too ... and Dressing Heidi Sage. All are incredible! You Creech girls each have abundant talents, and, together, you guys make the rest of us out here feel SO inadequate! Congratulations on all your accomplishments and blessings! Love you, kid! Janene XO
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I am a promise to be anything God wants me to be.
I can go anywhere that He wants me to go
I can be anything He wants me to be
I can climb the high mountains
I can cross the wide sea
I'm a great big promise you see!
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I'm a promise to be anything God wants me to be
Anything God wants me to be!
1 comment:
Your 3 kids are adorable, and your blog site is intimidatingly amazing! I've been stalking this site for years - Chelsea's too ... and Dressing Heidi Sage. All are incredible! You Creech girls each have abundant talents, and, together, you guys make the rest of us out here feel SO inadequate! Congratulations on all your accomplishments and blessings! Love you, kid! Janene XO
Post a Comment