I think one of the reasons I love Fall so much (aside from the near perfect weather), is that we're never without anything to do. The area we live in is filled with places to visit during the Autumn season. The other day the kids and I went to a local nursery to play in their hay maze and pick out a few more small pumpkins to decorate. The kids had so much fun we were there for over 2 hours...and then they BOTH napped. That's what I consider to be a successful day!
Who is this big kid walking towards me? I can't believe how grown up he is! The things he says and does these days keep me laughing...and keep me challenged.
The kids running through the maze. Where's Heidi Sage? Hint: She's under the hair bow. Duh.
I love a classic black and white.
Searching for the perfect pumpkins...
...in the perfect outfit.
Hope you're enjoying your Fall!


No comments:
Post a Comment