For Christmas we went to San Antonio to meet my sister's fiance's family. We had such a great time and really enjoyed staying in a hotel for the holidays.
Our first day in the big city we met my college roomie, Samantha, and her family at Sea World. She has two boys, Tristan who is 3 months older than Clinton, and Parker who is 10 months older than Heidi Sage. (Somehow I only got one picture of Heidi Sage and no pictures of Parker!!)
The two who enjoyed the trip the most were Clinton and Tristan. They hadn't seen each other since they were babies, but they seemed to just pick up where they left off! They had so much fun playing together. Sam and I wished more than ever that we lived closer to each other!
Heidi Sage enjoying herself? She was actually a saint during our 5 hour tour of the park. She loved watching all the people and even took a good nap.

The boys playing! They spent a lot of time like this--pushing each other around and wrestling. They really had the best time together.


We all loved feeding the dolphins. Clinton was soaked when we got done and smelled like fish for the rest of the day.




We also really enjoyed the Shamu show. I even cried the first time Shamu jumped out of the water. I had never been to Sea World and had always wanted to see this American icon. It was a little more overwhelming than I thought.
We also saw a Sesame Street Live Christmas show that the boys enjoyed, but it still wasn't good enough to keep them in their seats! We spent a lot of time bribing them with Sam's homemade cookies to stay nearby.
Clinton STILL talks about the "skewy shish" (scary fish a.k.a. Shamu) and the "doppins" (dolphins). We hope to go back again soon!
Enjoying life through my kids' excitement,



1 comment:
We had a blast with you guys...definitely wish we were closer and could have more outings like that one! I want to se the "wrestling" video of the boys!
Post a Comment