
Yesterday we went to visit Santa, but I'm not sure we made a great impression on him. Heidi Sage failed to smile at him...and Clinton failed to get near him.
I was at the very least hoping for the classic screaming and crying picture, but Clinton has this amazing way of turning into a noodle making himself impossible to pick up and forced into placement. So our pictures are mostly of Clinton on the floor....or on the run.


Clinton writing his letter to Santa. It was actually just tracings of his hands, but he told us about wanting Thomas the Train, a robot truck, and a race car.

Clinton did enjoy seeing his girlfriend, Anderson. They laid on the stage and talked about whatever little lovies talk about, and Clinton enjoyed watching her dance to Christmas tunes. Seeing Anderson was probably the highlight of the entire trip for Clinton.




Typical pictures for our children these days. Clinton--completely uncooperative. Heidi Sage--picture perfect. Both amusing and adorable in their own way.




It was a fun morning full of donuts, spilled coffee, Santa-letter writing, dancing on the stage while the well-behaved children made crafts, jabbering during the Christmas story, and running from Santa. Let's just hope the jolly old man still wants to come down our chimney!
Our sincerest apologies, Santa.
Our sincerest apologies, Santa.

3 comments:
I can't help but giggle...Clinton sounds like such a character! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
So cute of both! Love Heidi's tootoo!
How funny! I always love your stories! Clinton is such a mess!! haha And love those pics of sweet Heidi! I have a feeling if we manage to get Payton on Santas lap she will be crying but maybe she will surprise us!
Post a Comment