Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bowling Time

We took a family bowling trip this past Sunday with Rodney's sister, Alesha, and her kids, Keelan and Emma, and Rodney's mom, Cathy, and her boyfriend, John. It was so much fun. I wasn't nearly as good as I remembered myself being. On the last frame I realized that the screen was reporting how fast our balls were going down the lane. Once I realized that (and realized I wasn't going to win anyway), I decided I was no longer bowling for points but for speed. I had been averaging about 13mph and Rodney bowled over 19mph....so my goal was to beat him. I only got to 16mph, but I got two strikes in a row!! I now know what my strategy will be for next time! Rodney ended up beating us all pretty bad with a 175...I didn't even break 100...but I was close!

A few shots of Clinton on his first trip to the bowling alley.




Emma very excited about an awesome bowl! (Is "bowl" even a verb?)


Me and Rodney

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I want a new post:)

Mama Jeannie said...

What a fun family thing to do! you guys are so cute. Love all your pics.