Chelsea makes fun of me because I take millions of pictures of Clinton...don't worry, Samantha, she makes fun of you, too. However, I think Clinton is going to thank me one day for capturing almost every moment of his life on film...ha ha. Today I decided to take advantage of my free Saturday and put my fancy new camera to use. I still don't know how to use everything on it, but between that and the software on my computer I was able to come up with a few shots I was really happy with. Check out my work below...and don't forget to notice how adorable my model was!
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I am a promise to be anything God wants me to be.
I can go anywhere that He wants me to go
I can be anything He wants me to be
I can climb the high mountains
I can cross the wide sea
I'm a great big promise you see!
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I'm a promise to be anything God wants me to be
Anything God wants me to be!
2 comments:
Your work is pretty good, but I think it helps that you had such a cute baby!!!!! I can't wait for Chelsea to have kids so I can make fun of her!!!!
that is amazing.. you did such a great job.. and yes the model is absolutely adorable..
Post a Comment