Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's Christmas Time Already!

These pictures may be boring to many of you, but I busted my little tail on this and I want to show it off to all of you who can't be here to see it.

These are the few lights I managed to get out...which is actually more than last year. Last year we only had the six miniature trees down by the front steps. Now I have garland around the front door accompanied by a wreath, and I wrapped the two evergreens in our beds that look like Christmas trees. Please remember I am 7 months pregnant...and manual labor is not at the top of my list of things to do, so maybe next year we'll have more lights....when Clinton will be here to help. :-)


This is our 10 ft. tree. I purchased it last year after Christmas. You should have seen our 5 ft. tree last year....it looked pretty stupid with our 14 ft. ceilings. While this much larger tree was a bit of a pain to put up and decorate, I still love it.


Just a close-up of my beautiful tree.


A few more decorations for the mantle.

1 comment:

HaliFaye said...

The decorations look great court... thats more than we are doing here in college station.. we are just like you, decorating is not on the top of our list right now... i'll just enjoy the decorations whenever i get home (the ones by dana faye, our festive tree, you know the one). love you!!